Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Going Back to Blogging and New Beginnings

New beginnings for Gratitude

This is my new happy place albeit temporary blog (will go back to my old blog soon) so that I can still document my simple joys and precious moments and most importantly to have an attitude of gratitude.

I've been practicing the attitude of gratitude but most often than not, I really falter in that area but let me make a shift for this year. Let it be a practice, a real practice. So, this is one of my many goals for this year and this should keep me going. :) #HOPEFUL

So for this first entry, here's my picture that encapsulates for this new beginning. 

Cakes from Richmonde Hotel buffet that I had last December. The blueberry cheesecake by the way is so mouth-watering because it melts in your mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you!