Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback: Amsterdam (2008)




It's always refreshing to remember my Amsterdam trip back in 2008. Our team was sent by our company to have training in Netherlands, hence this once in a million experience and awe-inspiring visit to Amsterdam. We would always visit Amsterdam every weekend as our way of de-stressing and of course to explore every nook and cranny till our feet hurts.Ever since 2014 started, it's been on my mind 90% of the time. I want to go back. Really bad. I've been praying that I'll be given the chance again to visit this beautiful place. I missed everything that I saw and experienced here. The coffeshop, shopping places, canals, beautiful European people, and yes I miss getting lost too because that is one beauty of exploring. So, in this gratitude blog, I will transport myself every now and then to relieve the awesome memories I had. 

Till next "transport/throwback trip" =)

Thank you God for this experience!