Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BSA Twin Towers Part Two

Hello,

As said in my previous, I am happy to share the amenities of BSA Tower where we had our staycation. Like I said, it's simple but it was our experience that defined our vacation. Just that, I wasn't able to take a picture of their gym for the sole reason that we did not go there.

Take a peek :)

The bridge where the lagoon pool is situated.
The water in the lagoon pool was so cold!
(that's my boy!)


Here's my boy in their lap pool

Their playground is a nice place for kids because it has a wide space and safe. 
(though it smells dusty)



My lil sunshine

and this is their bridgeway that connects Tower A and B


Ortigas Skyline




There you go our simple staycation at an affordable rate. 
A nice thing to do once in a while.
After all, it's the small joys!