Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Puregold at Fairview Terraces


My weekly therapy? Grocery shopping. It's an eye candy for me to see all the merchandise. I just find it therapeutic. It has been 12 years already for this therapy... affair and I'm not letting go of it. 

February 2014.

I was in awe when my family and I visited the new Puregold at Fairview Terraces. It was the most beautiful Puregold that I saw. (haven't seen the Subic branch yet) I read in chuvaness.com that it was open already so I mentioned it to my family that we can have our grocery there. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures but here are pictures of why it made a big difference from all other branches (read: smooth/breeze grocery shopping)
I just hope it stays this way. There's nothing relaxing but a breeze grocery shopping.

Take a peek :)

The place is big since they are located in the newly opened Fairview Terraces

Wide space compared to other branches

I love the classy lights. May dating!

It's always nice to come back!