Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Staycation at BSA Twin Towers



“Every Person Needs a time out, away from stressful jobs, pressures from employers or clients, home responsibilities, etc., Everyone deserves to enjoy, visit unknown places, try other things, meet a lot of new friends, and feel at the top of the world. Life is full of fun, excitement, and adventure. Thus, vacation is an experience that's worth remembering for a lifetime. It heals a weary mind and soul.” 
― Alon Calinao Dy



Once in a while, it's nice to indulge in a staycation and relax in a different environment. It does not necessary mean to have it in a post hotel but for me it's more of discovering new places ergo new hotels that are budget -friendly yet a comfortable temporary abode. That being said, I decided to have a staycation for me and my son with my parents. I was excited more for my son because like me, he also likes checking in a hotel and mind you, I observed too that he is in high spirits whenever we are in a hotel.

I happily chose BSA Twin Towers and find it really affordable for the amount of Php 2,500. I made reservations and we checked in last February 22 and check out the next day. (read: bitin but thankful)
I chose the one that has no breakfast because there were a lot of food establishments around. 

I love their suite because it gave me the homey feel and at the same time it has a little kitchen (with utensils), refrigerator and a nice dining table. 

In terms of amenities, they have 2 pools (lagoon and lap pool), gym, and a play area.

So let me take you to our staycation at BSA Twin Towers. Let the pictures do more of the talking. 

He certainly fits in this ride to our room

Lobby at Tower A

Excuse the messy bed. Taken after taking the traditional jump!

I liked the fact that they have a lot of storage for any stuff

Dining Table


and this is the handy Kitchen
and this is their Toilet and Bath

In my next post, I will give you a glimpse of their amenities. In retrospect, even if the staycation was just only for a night, for some reason it gave me the joy that I am home because of its cozyness yet I am away from home. It was one of my "it's the small joys moments". I loved the fact that my son enjoyed it as well. So hope you come back again for my part two of our staycation.

Grateful. 

Till next,
grateful mum :)