Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Las Farolas- The Fishy Trip

Fishy, fishy post..


This is actually a look back post since we were here in this wonderful fish world last October 4 during the birthday of my son. He specifically requested to go here after his Lego birthday party in his school. He was probably enthralled by the colorful entrance of Las Farolas in Pasig whenever we pass by. We were lucky that day because it was only the two of us who were visiting inside the museum that time. And boy, my son had tons of questions and this is what I liked him so much hence this trip was really educational for the both of us. The lady guide inside the museum was really accomodating during the visit so all questiosn were pretty much answered.

Fish world it is...

Orange you like it?

The "swerte" fish 

Whoever said that there are plenty of fish in the sea probably went to 
Las Farolas =)

and wait, we saw this unique fish and I just love its color. It was my first time to see one. They are actually selling this outside the museum. (There are actually fish shops outside it)


After the trip to museum, my love asked me to go with him at Fun Ranch ( his favorite hang out all these years) which is actually at the back of Las Farolas for a ... well guess what? Go fishing! The pretend play mode.


Las Farolas is indeed a venue for learning about "rich freshwater diversity" which is also described in their website. Children can learn so much from this museum just like any other educational places. Trip like this is what I would like more for my love to experience because for me it enhances his imaginations, encourages him to ask questions after another and see more of this world.

You can also visit their website here: http://www.lasfarolas.com/

Have a wonderful visit!