Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thank you March, April is here already!

Step by step
I recover, I try, I say I can,
I praise, I ask, I believe
I hope and PRAY
Thank you January, February and March
You made me who I am today
Indeed, there's a reason for everything

Welcome April, welcome summer!

Things in my mind lately:

1. Subic - this is my second home for my other work. I terribly miss going here.

2. Palawan- this is my mum's hometown and weeks from now she and my son will be going there for a short vacation and I really would like to come. Just that, April for me is spelled the "expenses" month as it equates to enrollment dues, car registration, my Sun Life equity fund payment et al. Priorities come first. But you know what will I miss big time? 

Precious moments with my son!
wishful thinking:somebody will give me 5k for an airline ticket

Taken: January 2013

3. Dessert comes first
This never leaves my mind actually and keeps on haunting me every meal that I take :). This is my simple pleasure and am grateful because need not to be expensive. Cake, ice cream, donut and many, many more. And mind you, I choose happiness during weekends because I know I have the right to have a warm brewed coffee combined with a sweet something and I am beside with the  love of my life. Heaven.

cakes from Cab Cafe, Kapitolyo

4. My son and our precious moments every weekend. 
credits to the one who uploaded this.

5. Faith
   
That everything will be okay in God's time. May I claim this.