Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm a Woman of Health and Style

Throwback story

I was seven years old when something captured my eyes whilst visiting my aunt. Their plates caught my attention and I remembered feeling good and classy ( oh yes, me being 7 years old that time) whilst eating our food. And the brand? It's Corelle. To make this short, I fell in love with the plate and vowed to myself that when I'm older and already living independently, I would buy myself these feel good plates. The good thing was some decade ago, my dad and mum bought us these elegant plates and happily used. ( In addition to my mum's PYREX collection) It just validated my love for the brand. 

Fast Forward, May 2014
I was chosen as one of  CORELLE'S Women of Health and Style! 
I jumped for joy and it really made me high like I was on top of the world. I was like, wow dream come true... my favorite brand and the best thing was that we won a shopping spree and I was uber delighted! 

Thank you so much to you guys specially to Raffles Marketing. You made me so happy. Not to mention that last May was my birth month! I had a wonderful gift, really. 

Thank you for making us brand ambassadors!

Love, 

Forever Corelle lover

The Awarding


The beautiful and elegant plates
I chose the set on the left side, top shelf


They were on sale last May

Again, thank you so much and I'm proud to be a brand ambassador.