Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mishka Foldable Shoes: Style and Comfort

As a mom, it is natural that I go to a lot of places to accomplish my errands, pay my bills, do the grocery and with these require a lot of walking everywhere. As an employee, it also entails walking for our outside meeting, out of the office eat out and of course during break times. From my perspective, it's important to wear comfortable shoes but at the same time not sacrificing my own style. After all, with the all hats that moms are wearing, it is important to be still in fashion to avoid being haggard looking.

I am happy to discover Mishka Foldable Shoes which actually combine what I am looking for in my daily life: style and comfort. Their designs are nice and I feel more confident because of this. I am also proud to say that these shoes are Philippine made and with this, I know that I am helping our fellow countrymen by simply loving our products. We have so much to offer, moreover for Mishka shoes.

I have different places to go to so I have different choices from Mishka shoes and let me share these with you:

For my office shoes ( I love the color!)

For my coffee dates with friends:



For my dinner date



For my grocery time: (nice prints!)




I love their designs and can be paired with anything. Name it! Plus, it is light-weight.

So if you like to be comfortable and stylish at the same time, Mishka is definitely a good choice!

Mishka Shoes is available at the 2nd floor of Landmark Makati, Shoe Section. 

You can also check them out at:

Facebook: MishkaShoesPH
Instagram: @mishkashoes