Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kanto Freestlye Breakfast

Grateful Mum's Breakfast Diary

When I think of breakfast ( my favorite meal of the day), I can't help but think of Kanto which, as everyone knows is a great breakfast place. It fits on one's budget while having the best quality of food presented beautifully. In fact, it is at par with the other high end breakfasts place. For the 2 different times I was there, it was always jampacked. They have the perfect equation why they are always jampacked which is = Good food + affordable. Imagine at 2:30 am in their Kapitolyo branch, all tables were occupied!


Now I'm craving for Kanto food... because here below were the ones I ordered and shared when I was there with friends. 



 This is a winner because the pork was soft and chewy. 

I believe that for a food to be in excellent quality, it should be soft and in local parlance" pinaghandaan". The pesto complimented with the tomatoes. Please try this the next time! 
10/10

Fried Suman with Chocolate and Ube Sauce

Again, another must try. Glad that my friend suggested to try this.
 Who would have thought that suman and ube are perfect together?
Glad, that this is included in the menu.
10/10
Oreo Cookie Butter Pancakes
Do not forget to order this!


Pancake Platter
Do not forget to order this! 
9/10  

and one time I ordered this:

Tuyo and Kesong Puti
8/10
I didn't like the tuyo,it was too salty for my palate. I love salty food but this one was just too much. In essence, the kesong puti is a good combination with the tuyo for balance. 


Breakfast will always be my favorite meal and I always believe that a good day should starts with a good breakfast. With these reasons, I decided to have my own breakfast diary and explore here in the Metro and out of town!

Note: We ate at Kapitolyo branch and other branches are as follows:
Mandaluyong, Marikina and Libis