Monday, March 30, 2015

Romulo Cafe: Instagram and Pinterest Worthy




Romulo Cafe in Quezon City is known for their Filipino good food and cozy ambiance. Glad, I was able to try this restaurant together with my family over a special occasion. Just that, I took a different route.

Instead of the usual foodie picture taking, I chose to do something different and that is to take pictures of their interiors and even their placemat. I secrectly wanted to have the same designs that they have back at home.

Things like these are what good vibes are made of. :)







If these walls could talk :)
There were a lot of pictures displayed
 and of course,very visible on these walls were Carlos P. Romulo's 
pictures





and here's a blurred picture of their kitchen ( but it looks like they do not use it as what it should be but this is where they get their utensils)




My son G was very busy playing dominos. I taught him how to play the game. This brought back childhood memories ---- happy times! Include the pick up stick back then!




and my favorite picture from Romulo Cafe:



Yellow Power


Next time, I will take pictures of their food with more pictures of their interiors. It's a very cozy place that I look forward in going back because their food is good. Perfect score for their lovely interiors! 

xoxo