Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Throwback Food Trip: Khansama Tandoori Village, Singapore

One thing that I enjoyed during our trip in Singapore last year was our food trip at 

Khansama Tandoori Village


It was my first time to try an Indian Cuisine and I basically enjoyed all of it. It's not all spicy or curry in their menu. It was my friend's fiancee who treated us for a delish meal. Her fiancee is an Indian National. The location was at Science Park which was 1 of the 4 branches in Singapore according to their website. This whole experience gave me a perspective  that it's really fun and educational trying out a new cuisine. This feeling comes talaga when you are travelling. I miss it nowadays!

So let me share what we ate that time and pardon me if I forgot the names of these dishes but if you would really like to get a glimpse of what they offer, you can head on to their website by clicking here



Appetizer:Super loved this! Tasted like nachos and it fit my spicy tastebuds!

Appetizer: For me, it tasted like the crust of a cheese pizza. This one was good too!
I even ate this the morning after. 

This one were eggs covered in batter mixture. That's the best I can describe this or to associate it with our local food- para siyang tokneneng sans the orange color :)

Biryani Rice :)
                               I loved how it was beautifully presented! Enticing to eat.

Our main viand. Actually everything we ordered tasted good and this one is included although I am already full when I ate this because of the 3 appetizers that we had.

 Let's take a colorful tour around the restaurant:


The branch in Science Park is not at all crowded and it is spacious. The server was very accomodating to us. One thing I noticed was that they used not the usual plates but these are gold plates that are not breakable but looks like stainless steel. I tried to do some researching on this one and this is what I saw ( the stainless steel dinner set).

I wouldn't mind going back ( yes in SG :>) and eating again at Khansama for another Indian food experience. 

For more details about the restaurant: http://www.khansama.net/default.aspx


The branch where we ate is located at:

Khansama Tandoori Village
87 Science Park Drive, 
#02-01 The Science Hub, 
Science Park 1, 
Singapore-118260 
Tel: 6299 0300, 6776 0300 
Fax: 6775 0300 
Email: Khansama@pacific.net.sg
Here's to more food trips!