Tuesday, October 25, 2016

“Cheers to life. Cheers to everyday.”





The most memorable moment with my child was during our Boracay family trip last year.

It’s not the destination but it’s how we made everything in that destination special.

Every single day is memorable because I choose it to be one to be able to live life to the fullest. The Boracay trip was one for the books because it’s not everyday that my family and I get to enjoy the beautiful island. We had different activities during our 3-day trip. We walked endlessly while looking for places to eat, to enjoy the sea shore, to burn calories (from station 3 to station 1), and to just walk hand in hand.


What made it memorable?


The sweetness in his smile.



He enjoyed the fish spa that he had. It was his first time to experience it and he ended up giggling because the fish spa tickled his feet.




The “ Mommy, let’s do this again” statement.

He said that when he laid on the sand to play. I found that statement truly memorable because he was so much in the moment that he wanted to experience it again.




The "Wow" moment.




My son Gavin is so much fascinated with sea creatures. He likes it when he gets to see these creatures in real life. We brought him to a hotel where these sea creatures come to life. 



Swim, swim, and more swim




Swimming made the memorable package so much exciting. 

Beach swimming? Check! 

Swimming pool? Check! 

He loves to swim. I can say that this was the highlight of the Boracay trip. Cheers to swimming!



The essence of family in this Boracay trip


What made the whole trip most memorable was the precious time we spent with him. I made sure that all activities were planned accordingly. My goal was that he gets to see different places in Boracay in which he did not see the first time he was there. 

Lastly and most importantly, I listened to him with all my mommy heart during the trip. 


Cheers to a happy and memorable moment we had. 






For every special moments like this and birthday parties for my Gavin, I make sure that we use Cheers table napkins to complete the occasion. This has been a staple in our household  especially during parties and out of town trips because of  its quality.



Photo Credit: Nuffnang PH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you!