Tuesday, November 7, 2017

BEST SERENITY PLACE IN TAGAYTAY | NURTURE WELLNESS AND VILLAGE

It's been a while since I blogged and I truly miss my happy place which is this blog. It's been pretty crazy for the past few months with all the events, transition in my career life, and of course juggling motherhood. But being busy is also good however I realized that I should not neglect myself most importantly my health.

I have been longing for an out of town where serenity is present and that means an out of town trip. For now, it's not possible so I hope in December it will be.

Allow me to reminisce one of the best place I've been in the South to be specific in Tagaytay. I will make this detailed in my next blog post but for now, I just want to reminisce by just posting our pictures when we went to Nurture Wellness Village last year. Yes, it's been a year and FB reminded me on this. What a sweet reminder to the best serenity place in Tagaytay.

#SERENITY



My door selfie series which reminds me of this quote from the famous Vlogger, Wil Dasovich:
"When the opportunity closes, build another door” 




It just feels good reminiscing and pretending I'm there again by just looking at the pictures and blogging about it. I really would like to go back and feel the serenity again. 

Till my next installment of this trip. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you!