Embracing Life Once Again: Version 2024

 

From the art gallery in Shangri-La Mall, April 2024

Life lately in five points:

1. It's been a tough year to begin with this year. I lost my dad. I lost my fur baby Hara. I lost myself for a few months and just living life as it is, as it comes. I lost the will to embrace life and what beauty it can offer. 

2. I was able to pick up myself sometime in April. I started accepting things and it was more than a relief, it was a blessing. One thing I learned from losing my loved ones - life is short. Either enjoy it or be miserable. I experienced both but now I am choosing the path to embrace and enjoy life. 

I owe it to myself. 

God gave me this life. 

3. I still feel lost from time to time but I promised myself to appreciate myself and my journey. God did not put me in this season without a reason. 

4. I restored my faith to God and still working on my faith. His will, not mine. 

5. For now, I will enjoy life, appreciate the little things just like before, go back to my passion (hence this blog whether or not no one will read it), go on with my foodie adventures, travel, and be more open to new experiences. 

Good job, self. More to come. Do not falter. Life is still good.

Sharing these pictures from the art gallery we visited in Shangri-La mall. It's always a joy visiting an art gallery and it's one of those visual treats I get to enjoy. 

Thank you to the artists who created this. You bring joy to people. 












Comments