Solaire Food Court and The Bakery at Solaire Resort North

                                                            The Bakery at Solaire Resort North

 "People who love to eat are always the best people." 

I totally agree with the quote above ever since I self-categorized myself as a foodie (but not an expert) This quote has been written for a reason. For me, the people who love to eat are the best people because it's not only talking about appetite but also the love to explore cuisines, the desire to learn about food culture, and the appreciation of how the food was creatively done. 

That being said, I was in my happy mood when we got to visit the Solaire food court at Solaire Resort North because of my sister's birthday. The last time I went to Solaire was like ten years ago and that was in Paranaque! All I remembered was I also had a good time when I got to experienced eating in their food court back then. 

The foodie in me was so happy because I got to choose from a wide range of cuisines. How I wish I could eat them all. I didn't get to take a picture of all the choices but what I remembered is that they have American, Chinese, Mexican, Filipino choices.

I ordered Beef Rendang and it did not disappoint. I've always like Beef Rendang but I don't get to order it here in the Metro as often as I want. I think the last time I ate one was at Shiok Shiok Singapore Famous Hawker Food.

I love the spiciness paired with rice and cold Coke Zero. I think I paid Php 500+ for this. 


What I enjoyed most was looking at the breads and the ice cream bar at The Bakery. I ordered croissants for to go. Had ice cream as well for dessert.


Breads, breads, breads!

Ice cream bar




Taho station

I didn't buy danish pastry anymore because my sister asked me to take home the cheesecake that Solaire gave to her (birthday). Too many calories already! Anyway, their cheesecake was DIVINE. It really gives a good feeling after eating it.



The place is a bit crowded when we were there dinner time but nonetheless, I still had a delightful culinary experience. :)

Added to: Delightful food experience memories



Comments